Buddhist cartoon fun/ wisdom (aka 'skillful memes')

Giraffe: come, jump in!

other animals: thanks, you go ahead!

Morale of the story: other people judge you by their own standards, but you need to understand this and how it should apply to you and your particular situation.

6 Likes

15 Likes

@Gabriel_L: Wow. That is a bitter one…
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here I’ve one, which has actually not been intended to be fun or even bitter, but I thought, the author deserved it to happen (and so it gives some sarcastic fun):

I came across this one when I wanted to visit the “homepage” of the DBU (german buddhistic union) on facebook. The popup of the “facebook” just popped up such that we got a sentence like "Buddhism Germany is at facebook. To connect with Buddhism Germany register today with Facebook. (…) " above its background image telling us "…that is the teaching of the Buddha".

And this all is “signed” with the official symbol of the DBU at the bottom… :persevere:

P.s.: since I’m not on FB I don’t know whether this coincidence is still active…

3 Likes

Sort not Buddha’s dhamma but… couldn’t resist.

4 Likes

ap’t? :slight_smile:

17 Likes

8 Likes

16 Likes

I found this funny. Please remove if it is inappropriate. :woozy_face:

7 Likes

A comic series of several days about a girl seeking meditative quiet but getting enraged when others talk:

9 Likes

Haha so relatable! :laughing:

4 Likes

Which Jhana is the Bubble of Delusion again? :joy:

10 Likes

23 Likes

Don’t know what category in which to place this news report of a robot monk in Japan. I got a laugh out of it, so…
Robot monk

7 Likes

This is just classic! :joy:
Talk about a lesson in Not Self!
Absolutely everything in Samsara is the result of causes and conditions - even wisdom… :robot:

4 Likes

I wonder if a robot can learn to let go.

4 Likes

Why what was it clinging to? :grin::robot::handshake:

2 Likes

It’s program?

4 Likes

12 Likes

13 Likes