Slides and files for w/shop 2

Here is the slideshow used for w/shop 2.

kr2_bswa.pdf (4.7 MB)

What usually happens is that I do the w/shop at the Buddhist Library first, by myself, and put together a set of slides for that. Then I come to Perth, give the slides to Ven Brahmali, and he makes various suggestions for changes and additions. In this case he mainly added a few slides at the end, dealing with the Jains, other sects, and a summary of the Buddha’s innovations.

In this case because I messed up the organizing of my files I have now lost the last few slides as added by him, for which I apologize to he and everyone! If I find the extra slides I’ll upload them.

Meanwhile, here are the Upanishadic passages I used.

up.pdf (944.5 KB)

4 Likes

Oh that is so good Bhante. Thank you and Much Merit to you both.

Venerable Sujato,

This week-end is the Third Workshop. Can we have the handouts ahead of the workshop please?

With Metta to All

No slides this weekend, we will just use the readings. There’s a lot of them, so time to get started!

1 Like

Venerable Bhante.
Can we get the slides for workshops 3, 5 and 6.
Much metta
Leena

Hi Leena,

You can find the slides online here: Karma & Rebirth Course (2015) – Wisdom & Wonders

I believe that there aren’t any slides for workshop 6 and I can’t remember if I’ve got the slides for 3 & 5 in pdf form. I’ll have a look when I’m at my computer and see if I have them. If I have I’ll post them here.

Thanks Stu.:pray: Much appreciated.

1 Like

Welcoming to D&D Leena! :wave:t3::grin:

Hi Leena. I don’t think there were official slides for 3 or 5, but I have pdf versions of the ones on wiswo.org. Here they are:

KR_WS_3_BSWA_Slides.pdf (229.2 KB)

KR_WS_3_Slides_No_Highlight.pdf (312.3 KB)

KR_WS_5_Slides_BSWA.pdf (419.2 KB)

KR_WS_5_Slides.pdf (308.2 KB)

1 Like