73 cows documentary

A beautiful inspiring documentary and well worth the time to watch.

A conflict that I know all too well, having once lived for a few years on a sheep-farm and having seen the mental impact this had on the farmer himself. This is a beautiful solution that is not only better for the environment but also for the mental wellbeing of everybody.

13 Likes

Emotional beautiful :cry::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How do you watch it? The only thing I get to see—except for a 35 sec trailer—is a black screen.

I just click on the title but have to accept cookies to watch it. I don’t get the trailer. So I have no idea where the problem is for you.

I did accept the essential cookies, maybe that was not enough. And I don’t find a cookie settings page again now to look closer into them. So anyway … :woman_shrugging:

Thank you, this works! Beautiful story! :pray:

3 Likes

This cow farming life looks rather dreary to me. It’s strange to think that people don’t realize that cows are conscious, think, have feelings and perceptions and that a trip to the slaughterhouse would be terrifying. That would weigh too heavy on me as well.

4 Likes

All beings feel pain and are afraid of death.
Be kind to to them whenever you can :rooster::dog2::cow2::pig2::lobster::bug::spider::snake::butterfly::snail::cat::mouse::baby:t2::adult:t6:‍🦰:sparkling_heart:

:pray:t3: Thank you for posting this doc

2 Likes

Oh my goodness :man_facepalming:t3: so fast that happens these days. :man_shrugging:

But there is more about it on YouTube

A new one uploaded. 1 month ago. Let’s see how long it last

3 Likes