A course on the Itivuttaka

Thank you so much, dear Bhante Sujato! Looking forward to joining in​:upside_down_face:! Last time I did not succeed…:slightly_frowning_face:
I would be very interested in how to use Itivuttaka in daily practice not only meditation.
As I am also based in a different time zone I would be thankful for recording.
Metta, Esther

4 Likes

Looking forward to it!

Mega metta,

Dheerayupa

3 Likes

Invitation to join two online dhamma courses.

To help on the path - a palisade of dhamma

A four-part series of discourse and discussion

An introduction to Itivuttaka: Presented by Bhante Sujato
Based on Khujjuttara’s recollection of Buddha’s discourses

The life of the Buddha: Presented by Bhante S Dhammika
Historical events depicted in the early Buddhist texts

Enrolment is essential to join the discussion forum.
Participants will receive a weekly reminder with a ZOOM link.

ENROL HERE

10 Likes

Nice! :pray: I’m enrolling. I would really like to participate. I will see if I can make it, it makes Friday midnight in my timezone :smiley: (CET) Let’s see…

4 Likes

Registered and looking forward to attending the course.
Big thank you for organizing it. :pray:

3 Likes

I’m not able to make the times of the discussions for the next two courses either. I plan to open a Forum thread for each of them and invite those who are able to attend to share a bit of what they find interesting in the discussions.

8 Likes

The first lesson was announced for yesterday, but I can’t see it. Has it been delayed, or is there a problem with my browser?

Thanks for organizing the course! :heart:

1 Like

No, I delayed it due to overwork; I have been super-busy with SC work in the past weeks. But I am preparing to record right now!

7 Likes

FYI, the first course/video is now accessible on the platform.

2 Likes

And FYFI I have started discussion threads for each of the courses here, with links to the enrolment page and to the videos on YouTube:

7 Likes