A Dystopian Present

I’m really sorry everyone, I have some mental health problems which makes me not see clearly, I don’t think I should have posted this, I just get really scared sometimes. I’m sorry.

1 Like

It’s part of evolution, and civilisation has cycles. Maybe this is the moment of leaping, or going out with a sigh

I am happy about the way it is. Science and religion have lost credibility, and now we are all on the free market, chaos, but only chaos contains symmetries, new ones.

Don’t say it’s impossible to choose the right tool or teacher/teachings - it’s more a lack of practising beforehand. With the right training, one can go into the “Dhamma War”

And with the framework of the noble eightfold path as our borders, we can all go out in the streets and stand up for truth now.

I see new talent popping up everywhere in the world. Still, they are seldom in the news, so if one focuses on the channels of the ruling paradigm, one sees that the powers are all about “firecrackers”, and that they are deranged, so one can forget about them and safely ignore them as long as one can.

You’re absolutely right… Thank you for pointing this out. This was an emotional statement I made and not accurate. I feel really bad I said this actually, because it serves to invalidate the hard work done to help so many by many hard working monastics and lay people practicing the right way. I do think there are people teaching the right way and I do think it’s possible to find them. I have some extreme views and sometimes I just want to scream at my mind because it’s so off base. I’m really grateful to have people offer mirrors like this so I can see my distorted thinking. Thank you Awarewolf :pray:May All Beings Be Happy, in dystopia or eutopia

2 Likes