Ajahn Brahmali---Sutta Meditation Retreat---2016

I eventually made my way through and annotated the first set of 7 talks in the OP. Not all talks have sutta references. I couldn’t identify one sutta mentioned in talk 4 (any help appreciated). There seems to have been a sutta reading list handed out in this retreat, which probably would have given the name and number. There was also an AN sutta story in talk 7 that I don’t recognize (would be nice to have a specific sutta reference if anyone recognizes it).

Dependent Origination – A Retreat with Ajahn Brahmali in Sydney – January 2016

Talk 1:
26:50; The Wise And Foolish People Sutta MN 129
31:20; Aṅgulimāla Sutta MN 86
47:35; The Great Discourse on Causation (Mahānidāna Sutta) DN 15

Talk 2:
18:25; Potaliya Sutta MN 54
41:00; Anatta-Lakkhana Sutta SN 22.59

Talk 3:

Talk 4:

7:10; reference to a sutta whose name I don’t recognize/can’t identify
The name sounds something like “maha vidharma” to me and it seemingly contains a definition of namarupa.

14:20; The Great Discourse on Causation (Mahānidāna Sutta) DN 15
23:40; Kaccānagotta Sutta SN 12.15
47:20; Rohitassa Sutta AN 4.45

Talk 5:

Talk 6:
2:40; Volition Sutta AN 11.2
21:07; Upanisa sutta SN 12.23

Talk 7:
1:10; Ignorance Sutta AN 10.61
12:10; A brief discussion of AN 1 in general and a quick listing of some of the basic factors it covers
33:00; Two Kinds of Thought Sutta MN 19
48:45; Ignorance Sutta AN 10.61 (final simile in this sutta read out)

15:52; References an unspecified sutta from the AN about a conversation between Ananda and Sariputta (seemingly the same story occurs in several places in the canon) where they discuss the difference between a person who attains and does not attain nibbana (understanding which perceptions involve decline, stability, improvement, and breakthrough).

Related Resources:
Video versions of these 7 retreat talks can also be found here.

The ad for the original retreat is here:
Eventful: See Calendar of Events & Shows | Audacy which links to an earlier Ajahn Brahm article for background information on the topic.

A transcript of the first talk can be found on suttacentral here.