Are all religions a different path to same destination?

Can you give me some examples? Please give me the reference from the bible if possible.

They are not pointed out in the same way, you need to be experienced in the terminology and you also need to do the practice to understand what is being said. Just like the experience of jhana is pointed out by the Buddha, but doesn’t make sense until you experience it.

I don’t want to turn this into a Bible study class

But for example.

Isaiah 33.24 No one living in Zion will say, “I am ill”; and the sins of those who dwell there will be forgiven.

Is about the meditative experience, in the same way that mara cannot touch one in jhana.

Can you explain this in details?
It does not matter where the wisdom coming from whether it is Bible or Sutta.

Unless you are have experience with the scriptures this becomes quite difficult.

I’m not sure what you are after. Can you ask a specific question?

Dwelling in Zion is like dwelling in jhana. Does that help?

What is the meaning of this?

This might be an easier one to start with.

Galatians 6.7 Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.

That’s about kamma and rebirth.

Isn’t this about rewarding and punishing God?

(higher) Jhana is free from physical and mental suffering. Jhana aids the process of letting go.

God can’t be rewarded or punished.

What is God in your view?

I do not deny that other religions have some kind of Sila and Samadhi.
What Buddhism differs from other religions is it provide you clear explanations and a clear path.
What Buddha called wisdom is not the same wisdom what another religion teaches.
Because there are tyres in a car it is not an airplane.

I do not believe in a creator God.
So you have to tell me what you understand by God.
What I believe is the 32 planes of existence.

I like Ajahn Chahs simile of the stick, with Sila at one end Wisdom at the other and Samadhi in the centre. Whenever you pick up part of the stick the rest comes with it.

I also like when the Buddha looked back at his first childhood samadhi experience and asked “Is this the way?” and then realised “This is the way”. This feels very familiar.

In Buddhist teaching, this is only applicable in line with Noble Eightfold Path. (ie: Sila, Samadhi, and Wisdom are the summary of Noble Eightfold Path)
The forerunner of Noble Eightfold Path is the right view.
According to Buddhist teaching, other religions do not teach Right View.
I rather be a Christian than the half baked Buddhist.

If you can’t tell me what you meant by “God” in your sentence

Then I can’t answer the question. Sorry.

Christianity wasnt around when the EBTs were written

It does not matter Buddha said it is Akalika. His teaching is valid for the past, present or future.

You are the one who belief in creator God. So you have to explain what God means to me.
I assume you are a Christian as you said you are talking about the bible.

OK. I’ll go first. For me, the term God relates to many things. In terms of Galatians 6.7 it means Law.

What law?
Can you explain what this Law means?

All I was suggesting is that any religion that comes after Buddhism could certainly include Buddhism’s version of right view. As far as I know the Buddha does not suggest that no religions in the future can have right view. Is there something like this in the EBTs?