Ayya Vimala presenting SuttaCentral in Dublin (Ireland), October 25th

Pleased to let you know that Ayya Vimala will be in Dublin (Ireland) on the 25th of October to introduce SuttaCentral and the EBTs :anjal: She will also lead a non-residential weekend retreat on the following weekend (27th-28th). We hope to maybe meet some fellow D&D members! :slight_smile:

Link to IST website event page for more information and registration.

If you have any question, send us an email at: info@irishsanghatrust.ie

17 Likes

Sadhu! That’s a great chance to learn about SC from one of our most important and beloved contributers and community members.

11 Likes

That’s so great - thanks for posting!

6 Likes

Cool! I’ve signed up for the weekend retreat (the talk sounds tempting, but since it’ll involve a train and overnight for me, either way, I may as well go for the two day option :wink: ). That’s my October bank holiday weekend sorted anyway! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Great to hear this @suaimhneas! :anjal:
Hope you’ve noticed that the retreat is non-residential, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have troubles finding accommodation, we might be able to help (no guarantee but we’ll try!). Ayya will also lead our Friday evening sit in Ranelagh in case you’re around that evening as well. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the concern re the accommodation. I did immediately notice the “non-residential” bit! :slight_smile: Dublin accommodation prices have gone a bit mad alright in recent years. One of the first things I did was go online, with a bit of trepidation too, and check the prices. I have actually gotten something with a reasonable enough price (after a fair bit of searching). I reckon I was just about far enough out in time that there was still a few reasonable offers left (particularly given the bank holiday). The Friday sit sounds tempting (possibly I may be around but am not certain at this point).

3 Likes