SuttaCentral

Buddhism is influenced by NWO. (Teaching Misleading)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The Vatican is absolutely definitely not unifying with Buddhism, nor do they care what Buddhists do. The Pope meets with all kinds of people from all kinds of religions, as does the Dalai Lama.

So you’re saying the Pope convinced these monks to apostatize and start spreading false Christianized Dhamma?

I’m not going to lie, I am a bit worried about your mental health. This is just pictures of Popes and monks and a video of Pope Francis getting his hand snatched and shooing a woman away. If an aggressive manic woman grabbed you to venerate you and you were not ready to be grabbed, how would you react? I have angrily pushed hands off me when they were not welcome, and they were hardly trying to religiously venerate me.

5 Likes

Does NWO mean “New World Order?”

Popes traditionally wear red shoes. I think you should be more forthright with exactly what you are trying to say.

1 Like

Are you accusing the Catholic Church or a Buddhist sangha of human trafficking? I really can’t tell.

Popes wear red shoes because that was a normal colour of shoe for the nobility to wear in Europe in the 1700s.

I have no clue who those children are or why they have on ruby slippers. Care you enlighten us? What is your thought-process here?

2 Likes