Our illustrious and indefatigable users of Bilara, the unparalleled translation software for SC, were recently introduced to the concept of themes. Now, in a powerful synergy, we have actual themes as well as just the idea of themes!
Introducing “Celestial Themes”! Enjoy a virtual tour of the Buddhist cosmos just by changing the theme. It’s almost as good as being reborn there!
- Suriya: The sun-god of themes, it blazes warm and clear, lighting the path. (This is Solarized for Bilara.)
- Candima: When the sun descends, the Moon rises, shedding her ghostly glow over the landscape.
- Manussa: It gets the job done. Boring, high contrast light scheme. Evokes the spirit of a government office in the 1950s.
- Yakkha: Vicious and predatory, this dangerous theme might just devour you alive!
- Deva: Relax and enjoy the divine pleasures of the gods, as they float in their splendid palaces.
- Asura: Earthy and grounded, feel the primordial spirit of the Titans!
- Suññatā: If less is more, could it be that … nothing is most??? Is the lack of a theme the greatest possible theme, nay, is it enlightenment itself? You decide!