Correcting the CPED

Yes, and yes on Google spreadsheet. Why didn’t I think of that? It is such a useful tool.

My gmail is ElissaJoan at …

I’m not sure when my DOP will arrive, so that would be handy. I think the capacity on Google Drive to upload files is a couple of GB at least.

1 Like

Hopefully you and Russell should get a copy shared through Google Drive, let me know if it works or not. There’s two files, for vols 1 and 2.

:anjal:

Dear Bhante @Sujato,

Shared file verified and I am pleased to report I have access to it. Thank you! Awaiting further guidance for the next step(s).

with respect, reverence, and gratitude,
russ

Well, to start just have a look at it and compare with what we’re doing with CPED. When Elissa gets back to us, maybe we should organize a discussion of some sort.

I’ve accessed the docs and made an EJ Test copy, but I was thinking we could maybe use some type of color coding so we can work on the main doc and not have to copy / paste back and forth.

Yes, sure, that sounds fine.

How about you, me and @Russell organize a Skype some time? I will have to wait a little until I get a laptop, but hopefully next week. Does this sound like a good idea?

Sure. I’m in Arizona, USA, pretty flexible on schedule at the moment.

Dear Bhante @Sujato,

I’m at Hawaii time which is 18 hours behind your area I think?

russ

I hope not! i’m in Taiwan.

Dear Bhante Sujato

I just verified it, yep, Taiwan is 18 hrs ahead and is in the same time zone as Perth, AS.

russ

Oh, okay, we’re going the long way round.

I should be up for a skype in a couple of days.

Okay, so my laptop is working. @ElissaJ and @Russell, can we set a time?

How about 10AM, Thursday 11 Feb, my time (i.e. Taiwan/Perth time)?

If this doesn’t work, please feel free to suggest a time, I am flexible.

That works for me. My Skype address is BrighterEarth

Dear Bhante @sujato,

Would it be possible to move the time to 11am (Taiwan/Perth) time? That would be much better for me as my work day will be just ending by 10am (Taiwan/Perth) time.

Also, may I suggest “Google” hangouts? Much easier to use since it’s already included in a google account. I’ve only used skype once and I’ve never used it since.

Thank you for your consideration!

with reverence, respect, and gratitude,
russ

I’m fine with both suggestions, @ElissaJ are you okay with 11AM tomorrow, Taiwan/Perth time? I.e. one hour later than previous? And google Hangouts?

Yes, that works for me.

Okay, That’s great. It’s currently 7am here, so in four hours time I’ll see you both on Google Hangouts.

Actually, I just realized 11 is not great for me, can we bump it to 11.30?

Sure.

Dear Bhante,

okay! 1130 taiwan time.

russ