I hope, I’m not wrong in interpreted Buddha teaching.
I, me is delusion, and how to treat this personality or the last personality in human ? Maybe psychiatrist can help ?
Buddha told us to help our self by follow 8 noble path. How to use 8 noble path to treat the last personality ? Perhaps Bhikkhus, teachers and friends can give a right view.
My own practise :
- Teach the mind to see I as he, in every moment.
- Aware all body activities. Look at that activity as his activity.
- Aware of feeling, perceptions and mind objects arise and letting go.
- If possible aware of breath (sitting position).
- Sitting comtemplation, watch breath in out and watch the mind at
the same time.
The counting method of breath help me to calm down and focus the mind, but it seems not helpful to eliminate “I,me”.
Please some enlightenments, Bhikkus, Teachears and Friends.