iDHAMMA - iNTERACTIVE DHAMMA GUIDE

Would you like to explore the Dhamma in a fun and interactive way, and understand how different aspects of the Buddha’s teachings relate to each other?
If so, check out this new tool:

Animation2_6sec_10fps_240pix

MOBILE/TABLET: https://idhamma.org
DESKTOP: https://prezi.com/view/RuyJOGbbzqBZqQtGx8nl/

Prepared by Ven. Khemadhammika of Sāsanārakkha Buddhist Sanctuary.

ENJOY!!!

16 Likes

Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu :pray: this is great.

1 Like

thank you for sharing :heart_eyes:

i’d love to translate it (for personal use), do you know how can i download it?

1 Like

Google “how to download prezi”.

it doesn’t seem to be downloadable :frowning_face:

How do I save someone else’s Prezi presentation?

Windows

1. From the dashboard, click the three dots (…) in the thumbnail of the presentation you want to download.
  2. On the detailed view screen, click the Download icon in the bottom right corner of the screen, under Export.
  3. Check the box next to the format you’d like your portable prezi to run on.

I got this from google. Try again.

Be sure to be already logged into Prezi. Make an account if you don’t have one.

well it doesn’t have any three dots anywhere

in my dashboard, there are only my personal works. i can’t import this presentation into my dashboard

Ok, you’re right. I just tried, also cannot. It seems that downloading is for the creator to download their own created prezi to present offline. I did for mine long time ago, so I knew prezi could be downloaded. However, I am not the creator of this prezi here.

I have contacted the original developer (Ven. Khemadhammika from SBS Monk Training Centre; MALAYSIA), and he replied as follows:

Good afternoon,

Thanks for reaching out; I am glad to hear you found the interactive Dhamma Guide helpful.
To answer your question: The presentation is not downloadable, indeed. This is due to the creator’s privacy settings: if it is set to “public”, then anyone can download and re-use it in any way (and re-post it online); if set to “private” (as in the case of iDhamma), people with the link can view it, but not edit or download it.

If we were to make it “public”, then before long there would be several versions of iDhamma on the in circulation, with varying quality of the translations, different content, and layout. I would prefer to keep this guide at high standards, and would therefore suggest the following path forward if someone would like to translate it into another language, with the intention of making it publicly accessible afterwards (not just for private use):

• (s)he translates the text into a Word (or similar) document, making it clear which of the translated text corresponds to a given bubble/passage in the original English version (ideally, including the English text along with its translation), and then forwards this document to me
  • I will create a copy of the presentation and replace the English text with the new translation
  • I will share the draft of the newly translated iDhamma guide with the translator, as well as other native speakers of this language, to make sure everything is correct before posting it online
  • The translated version will be added on idhamma.org and iDHAMMA – interactive Dhamma Guide – Sāsanārakkha Buddhist Sanctuary

With mettā

Khema

2 Likes

thank you
too bad it’s not downloadable :worried:, i intend to use it as a personal note