Introduction to Pali at Wisdom & Wonders

I would be absolutely thrilled to do so! In fact—I already did it! And not only for this course but for the other two courses also :smile:. I was going to upload them here soon (with caveat, see below), but since you are making such a marvellous site I will definitely postpone it until you finish preparing the entire course.

And while we are on topic, I remember this thread:

As I said before, I have already made a download optimized version of the (three) pali courses led by Ajahn @Brahmali for my personal study when they were offered here (and still are, if one knows where to look :wink:).

But since Ayya @Vimala has made some edits—I must admit that at least for the first part I found nothing much was superfluous (the pace is quite slow and yet sometimes still too fast for my current skill level); so I guess there must be some higher attainments declared by the monks at the completion of the course, hence the edits :smile:—I would like to first ask Bhante @Brahmali if it is OK to post all three courses as-is in download optimised form or is it preferable to put just this (edited) version Stu is using?—in which case I would ask Ayya @Vimala for access to edited files.

2 Likes