Is there anyone who knows these three words?

nīvaraṇānaṃ sattānaṃ saṃyojanānaṃ

nīvaraṇānaṃ=> nīvaraṇa+enaṃ ?

sattānaṃ=> satta2+enaṃ ?

saṃyojana=> accusative. saṃyojanānaṃ

‘‘Avijjānīvaraṇānaṃ kho, āvuso, sattānaṃ taṇhāsaṃyojanānaṃ tatratatrābhinandanā – evaṃ āyatiṃ punabbhavābhinibbatti hotī’’ti.

it appears to be the Gen/Dat declension of these words plural form

avijjānīvaraṇa + ānaṃ

satta + ānaṃ

taṇhāsaṃyojana + ānaṃ

if this is true the translation seems hardly straightforward and the plural form of nivarana and samyojana is confusing

The description of “LXNDR” will be a great help to me.

I had to check it out “Pali Noun Declension Table 1 x A 4 Bold”.

In that text, “accusative. Singular. Masculine. ānaṃ” declension also been confirmed.

In “A Practical Grammar of the Pali Language by Charles Duroselle No. 126” it has been described as a “plural. Gen. Dat. naṃ”.

Perhaps it is considered synonymous.

I am thinking this way.

Avijjā: ignorance
nīvaraṇa: an obstacle, hindrance
Na3: acc. sg. naṁ (mostly enclitic), fuller form enaṁ: him, her, “that one” etc.

Satta2: (m.) a living being, a sentient & rational being=> accusative. Singular. m. sattānaṃ

Taṇhā: fig. craving, hunger for, excitement, the fever of unsatisfied longing
saṃyojana: bond, fetter
ena: only used in acc. enaṁ (taṁ enaṁ): him, this one, “the same”

‘‘Avijjānīvaraṇānaṃ kho, āvuso, sattānaṃ taṇhāsaṃyojanānaṃ tatratatrābhinandanā – evaṃ āyatiṃ punabbhavābhinibbatti hotī’’ti.

@alalfhr @LXNDR
Because nīvaraṇa, saṃyojana and satta are all neuter or masculine nouns, I think @LXNDR would be correct that the ānaṃ ending is Gen/Dat. To be accusative, singular, masculine, they would have to be masculine nouns ending in an (ie. not neuter and masculine nouns ending in a).

I’m only learning Pali but my guess as to why the plural forms are used is because the words are describing ‘beings’ (plural) so therefore the descriptions would also be in the plural (although in English we use the singular). So in awkward English, something like this:
For beings with the hindrance of ignorance and fetter of craving (hindered by ignorance and fettered by craving) delighting here and there (in this and that): “there is again-becoming (rebirth) in the future”. The passage is from MN43.

Perhaps someone who knows Pali much better than I do could confirm or correct this.

this is a possibility