Is There Life After Death?

The University of Virginia’s Division of Perceptual Studies research portfolio includes investigating children who have memories of past lives; the nature of consciousness and the mind-body relationship; neuro-imaging studies of psi events; and individuals who report experiencing near-death experiences(NDEs). In this panel, the legendary actor, writer and comedian John Cleese, convenes DOPS research faculty to present an overview of the research to which they have dedicated their academic careers.

Thursday April 12th, 2018 | The Paramount Theater | Charlottesville VA

8 Likes

Love John Cleese’s comment roughly around the 40 min mark, in response to a question from the audience.

Thanks for posting this @Vann. May I suggest adding a couple of tags to the title? Perhaps “JohnCleese” and “rebirth” or “mind-body”, “science and mind-body”…all of it(!) or whatever you think best…so when people do searches on these topics this thread is more likely to come up. Up to you though :slight_smile:

Ajahn @Brahmali, in case you haven’t seen this, I thought I’d tag you in as I think you’ll find it interesting.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, @Vann :slight_smile:

Hope it’s not rude to say thanks with another excellent performance (foreword) by dear Venerable Cleese … :wink:

1 Like

Thanks Kay for the suggestion. I’ve just added a few tags :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like