Jesus never went to India

Not seeing where in that article it references Venerable Nanarama or Jesus…

“michael may have been nyanarama before he was mozart who, may have been jesus in a past life - does that make sense? I guess anythings possible - maybe your in ‘the picture’ somewhere?” - Laurence (comment 60).

I think I could have got confused - I’m not sure - about the monk who believed he was jesus in an earlier rebirth. It might have been a monk who many believe will be a future-Buddha who was a famous Maha-Thera in Sri Lanka. I guess both scenarios are possibilities - all things being equal?

The question is whether Kashmir is India or not

Isa is another name of Jesus

Furthermore the event of Isa coming to Kashmir was recorded in hindu text too like purana for example and Tibetan manuscript so there are 2 sources or evidences not just only one

Furthermore there’s missing years between 12 years and 30 years of Jesus history that Bible unabled to record

I watched this film. It was interesting and had a great ending. It reminds me of the book Ishmael. The movie could have been 10 hours long in order to really give the subject a bit of justice! Buddhism and the Buddha shined pretty bright here but the protagonist John didn’t fully get the Buddha’s teachings otherwise he would have become an arahant and continued as such forever, as he never dies! Or he could have knowingly eaten some bad pork, got sick and died. I say all of this in a lighthearted way, after all, it’s just a movie!!!

1 Like