Looking for all of my suitable associates! ☸

I am looking for all beings who are suitable for me to associate with.

Ideally, I would eventually like for my entire circle of associates to be made up of all suitable associates only!

I have already conveyed similar interests within the context of the following four areas:

Education/studying:

Marriage/dating:

Profession/working:

Survival/living:

Goal: find/sustain suitable associations with all of my suitable associates.
Disassociate from beings to the extent that they are unsuitable for me to associate with.
Associate with all beings to the extent that they are suitable for me to associate with.

Definition: A suitable associate for me can be defined as someone with whom if I associate with them, the bad qualities in my own mind decreases and the good qualities in my own mind increases.
I.e. a being may be unsuitable for one being to associate, but suitable for another to associate with.

I prefer the foundation for all of my suitable associations to be Buddhism/Dhamma-Vinaya only!

If you are interested in talking and assessing whether and how it might be most suitable for us to sustain a suitable association with each other over the long-term, please feel (very) free to contact me via private message or email (Abhinav.Avi.Goswami@gmail.com).