Moderator Goodbye

Dear Friends,
Following my retreat, I have decided to depart the role of moderator.

It has been a pleasure and honor to hold this role.

You will continue to be wisely served by the awesome @Aminah, @Nadine, @anon29387788 and @Pasanna

May you be well,
May you be happy,
May you stick to the forum guidelines! :laughing: :wink:

But most importantly may you realize nibbana, the ending of all suffering

Much metta
:anjal:

30 Likes

Thanks for all the work you’ve done as a moderator, Cara! Great job!!! :heart: :yellow_heart: :heart:

11 Likes

Thanks so much for your wisdom, kindness, compassion, humour and all round brilliance.

Bye-bye my dear, dear mod chum.

:sob: X enough for it to be considered spam.

14 Likes

Thanks for all the work! I guess it has been mostly unseen by the users on the front end, but if I recall your involvement in discussions correctly it has been always pleasant and thoughtful. Thanks again!

13 Likes

Thank you very much for the hard work! :anjal:

12 Likes

Thank you so much for all those wonderful years as a moderator and your friendship! It wasn’t always an easy job for sure.
You will be missed!

12 Likes

Thank you for your efforts.

5 Likes

I have so enjoyed your words and work. Thank you.

Thank you also for taking excellent care of the life most in your charge: the one you use yourself. May practice flourish through one, around one, and nibanna realized!

8 Likes

Dear Cara, thank-you for your selfless efforts to spread the Dhamma through SC. May your path be fruitful :anjal:

6 Likes

Dearest Cara!

Thank you for everything…and “everything” is an awful lot of stuff!! Thank you, thank you!

To me it feels you have been a good role model in many ways, but in the most important way of all: in courageously following your heart.

May your path continue to flourish within the beautiful Dhamma, leading you onwards to freedom and truth.

Much metta :heartpulse: :heart: :heartpulse:

9 Likes

Dear Cara,

Thank you so much for all your help. May your light continue to shine on all those you meet! :sunny:

8 Likes

Hello wonderful Cara,

Your care for this community over the last couple of years has been supremely beautiful and kind. It was such a joy to have you as a moderator - you brought such humor and lightheartedness to our team. You are also such a wonderful person and friend.

May you always be well, happy, and peaceful, and may you find freedom from suffering. :pray: :heart:

8 Likes