Mucalindasutta(like the moon released from the eclipse)

Neither in the sky, nor in the middle of the ocean,
nor after entering a mountain cleft:
there is no place found on this earth,
in which death does not overcome one.
(Dhammapada) :thinking::man_shrugging:

Brahma Sahampati asked the Buddha to teach the Dharma/Dhamma to the world. The Buddha was at first hesitant whether he should teach to the world the Dharma he discovered. In his well-known first discourse the Dhammacakkappavattana Sutta (SN56.11 = SA 379), the Buddha teaches the four noble truths in three aspects, after the Brahma’s invitation. This Brahma’s invitation indicates a very good and meaningful story indeed!

It all mean many things. Heart of Compassion. Wanting seclusion. But forgetting himself for others. A fight in the mind. Light and Darkness. Conscious mind vs subconscious mind.

I’m seeing DN 20

Mention of Indra’s Pillar. I didn’t look it up yet.

But after I read

Devas surrounding the zodiac stars

DN 20

White devas, ruddy-green devas, dawn-devas have come with the Veghanas
headed by devas totally in white.
The Vicakkhaṇas have come.
Sadāmatta, Hāragajas, & the prestigious multi-coloreds,
Pajunna, the thunderer, who brings rain to the lands:
These ten ten-fold hosts, all of varied hue :thinking:

Then

AN 10.29

Of these ten kasiṇa bases, this is the foremost, namely, when one perceives the consciousness kasiṇa above, below, across, undivided, measureless. There are beings who are percipient in such a way. But even for beings who are percipient in such a way there is alteration; there is change.

One not percipient of forms internally sees forms externally, white ones, white in color, with a white hue, with a white tint. Just as the morning star is white, white in color

https://suttacentral.net/an10.29/en/bodhi

If you read both suttas you will understand it’s about above and below. Heaven and Earth. Devas and Maras. Earth Kings and Heaven Leader(Brahma) has the same nature. Change.

Sakka Devaraja and Brahma do like the Buddha and his dharma/dhamma very much!