New Age Bulls#!t Generator!

Consciousness consists of molecular structures of quantum energy. “Quantum” means an invocation of the pranic.

The goal of expanding wave functions is to plant the seeds of karma rather than delusion. This life is nothing short of an ennobling evolution of sacred chi.

The complexity of the present time seems to demand an awakening of our third eyes if we are going to survive.

Stagnation is the antithesis of rejuvenation. We can no longer afford to live with stagnation. You must take a stand against suffering.

You may be ruled by selfishness without realizing it. Do not let it confront the healing of your myth. Without potential, one cannot believe. Where there is ego, potentiality cannot thrive.

Wonder requires exploration. You and I are pilgrims of the quantum soup. By blossoming, we dream.

The world is calling to you via vibrations. Can you hear it?
Only a wanderer of the universe may foster this network of hope. Delusion is born in the gap where inseparability has been excluded. Yes, it is possible to obliterate the things that can shatter us, but not without will on our side.

Guidance is a constant. We exist as ultrasonic energy. The cosmos is radiating frequencies.

:joy::grin::grimacing:

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing!
Your post made me smile. Quantum karma is obviously the best kind of karma…

But to be honest:
I do find myself wondering about stuff like this quite often. Couldn’t there be something like a karma particle? Like the graviton or so?

I will reply you with a quote from the website itself :grin::

Imagine an invocation of what could be. Soon there will be an unveiling of curiosity the likes of which the cosmos has never seen. The dreamscape is approaching a tipping point.

You may be ruled by suffering without realizing it. Do not let it confront the growth of your circuit. The complexity of the present time seems to demand an unveiling of our hopes if we are going to survive. Dogma is born in the gap where inspiration has been excluded.

Reality has always been beaming with travellers whose hearts are baptized in spacetime. Who are we? Where on the great mission will we be recreated? We are in the midst of a powerful flowering of manna that will be a gateway to the nexus itself.

We can no longer afford to live with greed.

Only a being of the grid may rediscover this wellspring of wisdom. Yes, it is possible to eliminate the things that can eliminate us, but not without complexity on our side. You must take a stand against delusion.

Without purpose, one cannot believe. Turbulence is the antithesis of guidance. Where there is ego, serenity cannot thrive.

:grimacing:

2 Likes

Wonderful! That explains everything :blush:

1 Like

Apparently, the Jains think that karma is a metaphysical substance that must be shed mainly by ascetic practice.

2 Likes

To wander the quest is to become one with it. Consciousness consists of superpositions of possibilities of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a redefining of the infinite. We dream, we heal, we are reborn.

Reality has always been radiating messengers whose brains are transformed into inseparability. We are at a crossroads of stardust and delusion. We are in the midst of an angelic flowering of chi that will give us access to the totality itself.

:dizzy_face:

2 Likes

I couldn’t possibly fail to disagree with you less…

2 Likes

Thank you Matt, I will look into this!