New YouTube channel for Portland Friends of the Dhamma

I posted this at Dhamma Wheel, but figured there may be some here that aren’t also there that may appreciate this:

Hello all - I thought you might appreciate knowing about this new YouTube channel.
I’m very fortunate to be a part of the Portland Friends Of The Dhamma community, and even more fortunate to give dana acting as official/unofficial videographer for events that happen there :slight_smile:

I’ve posted two talks so far:

• Ajahns Karunadhammo and Sudanto from Pacific Hermitage
  • Luang Por Pasanno and Luang Por Viradhammo

…and the channel includes links to video of monastic visits from 2014 posted by another PFOD member.

Coming up next…Thanissaro Bhikkhu’s 3-day retreat in early November!

I sincerely hope you find some benefit to these teachings.

5 Likes

Thanks for that. How’s things over in Portland?

They’re great, Bhante, thank you for asking. :slight_smile: We are fortunate here to be 13th out of 52 on the list of most Buddhist cities in the USA (at least according to this HuffPost article http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/10/most-and-least-buddhist-cities-in-america_n_2098813.html) and to have so many great teachers nearby. In the 6 months I’ve been attending PFoD, I’ve had the opportunity to see Ajahns Sona, Amaro, Pasanno & Viradhammo, Sudanto and Karunadhammo and look forward to Thanissaro’s visit. And of course I am a big fan of dhamma talks by yourself and Ajahns Brahmali and Brahm! Thanks for your wisdom! :anjal:

1 Like

Keep working at it, and you can win Buddhism next year! :trophy:

4 Likes