Sāriputta a clairvoyant?

Hi , if thats mean sāriputta not a mind reader ?

DN28

“Sir, though I don’t comprehend the minds of Buddhas past, future, and present,
“Na kho me, bhante, atītānāgatapaccuppannesu arahantesu sammāsambuddhesu cetopariyañāṇaṁ atthi.
still I understand this by inference from the teaching.
Api ca me dhammanvayo vidito.

Key word “inference”, so no… He’s saying even though he has no powers, he still understands via inference, which generally means to deduce meaning by comparing two variables.

Deductive reasoning is a logical process in which a conclusion is based on the concordance of multiple premises that are generally assumed to be true. Deductive reasoning is sometimes referred to as top-down logic.

Deductive reasoning relies on making logical premises and basing a conclusion around those premises. It does not rely on making inferences, then assuming those inferences to be true. Deductive reasoning is an important general skill for individuals of all types, because it will allow one to make an inference based on two or more pieces of information – an inference which one can be relatively confident in.

Sariputta is proof that the dhamma has nothing to do with the supernatural, and that one can be an Arahant without believing in devas and rebirth (even if those things could be true).