Welcome Moderator @ficus

Our newest moderator is @Ficus. We are delighted to have her on the team. Please make her welcome.

Sadhu! Sadhu! Sadhu!

20 Likes

Hi @Ficus! Welcome! You have already been kind and helpful to me, and I’m just a newb :blush:

8 Likes

Wonderful news, congratulations @Ficus!
I have tremendous gratitude for your presence on the forum and am sure you will do a fantastic job as moderator.

Hopefully all of us here will help make your moderation an easy task. :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: Please forgive us in advance for any wayward behaviour, and help us to do better.

May your moderation be like your namesake, a strong tall tree that is a refuge for many beings!

Here’s a local ficus macrophylla, or it could also be a ficus rubiginosa, unfortunately my Botanical knowledge is quite limited… But maybe you can spot the monk.

Best wishes and thanks for your selfless service to our community!

10 Likes

Welcome @Ficus ! May Mara’s minions crumble to dust before the blinding light of your shield.

Then that Troll, realizing “The Moderator @Ficus knows me”, sad and disappointed vanished right there.

:joy:

8 Likes

Welcome dear kind punisher :mask:

And I was just listening to this song, with the title: What’s a sweetheart like you doing in a dump like this …

And excuse this silly old heart for posting it, just had to do it now … :yum:

If this is regarded as trespassing etiquette, then feel free to trash it :anjal:

4 Likes

A thousand joyous welcomes!!

3 Likes

Thank you, Ficus! May your speech and leaves be joyfully green. :leafy_green: :pray:

3 Likes

Aww, thank you everyone :blush: you are all so kind and generous with your well wishes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It is an honour for me to help out in this way. D&D is a valuable Dhamma resource for people around the world and any part I can play brings me joy.

We have a great team of mods, admin and advisors who only want to keep things productive and enjoyable for everyone so please ‘bear’ with us

I am sure we agree we want to avoid this happening :rofl:

I only ask for your patience as I navigate my new duties and please forgive any mistakes along the way🙏🏼

15 Likes

Great news. :slight_smile: I really like your presence on the forum @Ficus, so I’m very glad that it is you who joined the moderators team. :slight_smile: I’m sure you will do just great.

I wish you as much as possible well-mannered and humble users so your service won’t be difficult. :smiley: Wish you luck on the path of perfecting right speech. :wink: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes