What happened to user icons?

It’s a while that I am using the dark theme now, and I really love it! But there’s still one thing that’s a bit unsatisfactory, and I thought maybe that can be improved.

Please select the dark theme in your settings and look at the horizontal line I just inserted here. It’s black on dark grey ground … :mag: :eyes:

Maybe that color could be changed?

I am not sure who is responsible for these things now—so just calling @musiko: you might know.

Thanks! :pray:

It’s extremely subtle on the Accessability Theme Light as well

I think this is just a modern design aesthetic. Not that it can’t be changed, but it is probably that way on purpose.

1 Like

… which would not exactly be for good accessibility! :laughing:

Even with my rather good eyes I see it rather by the different spacing than by the line itself. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Oh, absolutely. I agree it should be changed if that’s no too difficult.

1 Like

I have ‘inherited’ these themes with the forum, and therefore they remain as-is for the time being.

Bhante is very much looking forward to completely revamp the default theme for D&D, and also provide ‘true’ user selectable accessibility themes, but it’s currently been on a backburner.

Perhaps we can discuss themes in a dedicated topic (this one is about an issue that is now long obsolete).

3 Likes