What is life span of 1 sankhara?

(1) is it like sankhara come and go in split second ? or
(2)is it like sankhara get stored /accumulate or piled up(collection) .

(1.2) If sankhara immediately vanish then sankhara comes and condition the vinnana. and vanish immediately and then after only that vinnana persist till vipaka.
sankhara are not stored , its the kusala/akusala vinnana that get stored untill vipaka vinnana.
I want experts opinion, coment on all these 3 possibility.

This area of investigation constitutes the third foundation of mindfulness, awareness of state of mind:

"“In this way he remains focused internally on the mind in & of itself, or externally on the mind in & of itself, or both internally & externally on the mind in & of itself.”—Majhima Nikaya 10

There are both types of mental formation, single thoughts dealt with by appropriate attention (Majhima Nikaya 2), and accumulated influences called “states of mind,” requiring additional effort.

States of mind:

"‘Do I usually remain covetous or not? With thoughts of ill will or not? Overcome by sloth & drowsiness or not? Restless or not? Uncertain or gone beyond uncertainty? Angry or not? With soiled thoughts or unsoiled thoughts? With my body aroused or unaroused? Lazy or with persistence aroused? Unconcentrated or concentrated?’

“If, on examination, a monk knows, ‘I usually remain covetous, with thoughts of ill will, overcome by sloth & drowsiness, restless, uncertain, angry, with soiled thoughts, with my body aroused, lazy, or unconcentrated,’ then he should put forth extra desire, effort, diligence, endeavor, relentlessness, mindfulness, & alertness for the abandoning of those very same evil, unskillful qualities. Just as when a person whose turban or head was on fire would put forth extra desire, effort, diligence, endeavor, relentlessness, mindfulness, & alertness to put out the fire on his turban or head; in the same way, the monk should put forth extra desire, effort, diligence, endeavor, relentlessness, mindfulness, & alertness for the abandoning of those very same evil, unskillful qualities.”—Anguttara Nikaya 10.51