Where to Ordain with Blood Sugar Issues

coincidentally enough I read this right before going for bloodwork, I had them add that test and it turns out my aldosterone is actually high, not low, so low aldosterone is not part of the problem.

I spoke to this new doctor I have and she said the symptoms I have are similar to symptoms for both low blood sugar and low blood pressure. I’ve always naturally ran low on the blood pressure end, but I’ve never tested my blood sugar, she wants me to start testing just to see my levels and how they change. She also wants to do a bunch more bloodwork testing to check things out.

as for salt, because of the senior monastics health issues, the food is cooked with no/low salt, no oil, etc etc, so since coming here my salt intake has dramatically dropped, after research and seeing some of the issues with low salt in my own body, I do go out of my way to add some salt into my food as the research I found says it’s much easier to have salt issues from low salt then high salt. I also add oil to my food as I find that it helps the food go down much easier and with digestion.

thanks for this response as it has helped me to start to get deeper into the issue.

3 Likes