Youse are listening to too many Dhamma talks

That sounds wonderful!

1 Like

Youse? I did not know Bhante @sujato was from Brooklyn, NY. I have yet to see him say deese, dem, and dose.

4 Likes

Ah yes! Finally a good translation for the Thai anní, annan, annohn. :joy:

2 Likes

No, listening too much is impossible if there is no listener.

Bhante, you are listening too much to silence.

:slightly_smiling_face:

To be honest, workshop style of retreat is a bit daunting for me because of the uncertainties. Luckily, none of my work is on display here. I prefer Bhante’s retreat at BSF retreat centre. Thank you very much for leading the retreats, Bhante. Please come back to Malaysia next year.

Sincerely,
The earth element guy

2 Likes

@Gralock … I didn’t remember this when we were discussing my grandson’s challenges this morning …

1 Like

I’m just reading this post now for the first time as Ajahn @Brahmali discussed it during a retreat talk last week (at the Nightingale Centre, Derbyshire, in support of Anukampa Bhikkhuni Project). Ajahn seemed quite tickled by Bhante Sujato’s use of ‘youse’.

Good post but I won’t read all the notes as youse are also writing too many comments :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: So I’ll simply end here by quoting Ajahn @Brahmali’s tribute of last week, “Hail @sujato!” :pray:

7 Likes

Youse’r not wrong. :pray:

2 Likes

How many Andy_Bs do you (not yous) think are here Bhante? :wink:

2 Likes

Whilst I greatly admire and appreciate your attention to @sujato’s grammatical accuracy here @Gillian perhaps we (myself included :disappointed:) are running the risk of amassing even more comments? :thinking:
Calm down with the comments y’all :wink: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :hugs:

1 Like