Additional help for Sutta Central?

Dear @Vimala

I met Bhante @sujato at the 9th Global Conference on Buddhism in Perth today.

We chatted briefly and I told him that I would be delighted to help SuttaCentral if it needed any help, and he recommended I contact you directly.

I would be happy to help with anything that I or my colleagues can do from Hong Kong, in particular English proofreading or editing, some French translation, or anything else you think would help.

Let me know!

Warm regards,
Jessica

2 Likes

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for the offer! Hopefully we can follow up for you; also, it would be good to meet up when I’m in HK, probably next year sometime.

Dear Jessica,

Thank you for your kind offer. There might be something you could help with: we still have some scanned versions of the French translation of the Ekottera Agama, which I can OCR but it needs to be proofread and coded.
Can you let me know if that is something you would be interested in? Do you have any experience with HTML?

I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

With metta,
Ayya Vimala

Hi Bhante Sujato,

It was great to have met you at the Global Conference! It would be good to meet whenever you are in Hong Kong for sure. I look forward to it. Please do not hesitate to let me know when you’re around.

With metta,
Jessica