Ajaan Lee's Audio Books

I would like to share with our community the audio recordings that I have collected of the six books of Ajaan Lee’s Dhamma Talks translated by Thanissaro Bhikkhu. As the translator have noted, these talks are best listened when you are meditating. Hopefully, they would be a good aid for your meditation. So here they are:

1. Starting Out Small: Audio Book - Starting Out Small by Ajaan Lee Dhammadharo : Ajaan Lee Dhammadharo, Ṭhānissaro Bhikkhu : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
  2. The Heightened Mind: Audio Book - The Heightened Mind by Ajaan Lee Dhammadharo : Ajaan Lee Dhammadharo, Ṭhānissaro Bhikkhu : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
  3. The Skill of Release: Audio Book - The Skill of Release by Ajaan Lee Dhammadharo : Ajaan Lee Dhammadharo, Ṭhānissaro Bhikkhu : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
  4. Inner Strength & Parting Gifts: Audio Book - Inner Strength & Parting Gifts by Ajaan Lee Dhammadharo : Ajaan Lee Dhammadharo, Ṭhānissaro Bhikkhu : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
  5. Food for Thought: Audio Book - Food for Thought by Ajaan Lee Dhammadharo : Ajaan Lee Dhammadharo, Thanissaro Bhikkhu : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
  6. Keeping the Breath in Mind & Lessons in Samādhi: Audio Book - Keeping the Breath in Mind & Lessons in Samādhi by Ajaan Lee Dhammadharo : Ajaan Lee Dhammadharo, Ṭhānissaro Bhikkhu : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
15 Likes

Many Thanks @UttamaSanti :pray: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

what a gift!
thank you dear sir

All the links above are broken.

New download link for the MUCH improved second version here: Thai Forest Ajaans' Dhammatalks - Google Drive

I’ve been working on this on-and-off for the last two years, using just my Iphone 5s and an old Ipad, no computer was involved here, (see this post.) I just used the built-in Siri Voice and then improved its pronunciation (they have this function to change how to pronounce a word), so I did them to my satisfaction, all the Pali pronunciations are quite correct, for I edited them by hand, I did them all by hand for a matter of fact, it’s just slow work, that’s all. (I actually didn’t believe I could pull this off, for I am very much just a basic internet user and having no personal computer.) But now all of it has been 100% percent improved from the first version, it’s just not sammasambodhi perfect, but I hope you will enjoy it. Here are the link to listen online: (Just go to my channel, I have them organized into playlists)

5 Likes

Thank you very much!

Hi @Lachuoiquan,

Welcome to the D&D forum!

Enjoy the multiple resources here available: may these be of assistance along the path.

Should you have any questions about the forum, feel free to contact the @moderators.

With Metta,
Ric
On behalf of the moderators