Announcement - Bhante Sujato Wednesday Evening Talks & Meditation @ Crows Nest

A new series of talks with guided meditation by Bhante Sujato have commenced at Crows Nest, Sydney on Wednesday nights.

When: Wednesdays 7-9pm
Where: Crows Nest Centre, 2 Ernest Place, Crows Nest

The location is a 10 -15 min walk from St Leonards station, on several bus routes and near Council parking (2 hours free). The Holtermann Street car park is adjacent to the venue. Transport and parking @ Crows Nest Centre

Light refreshments served. Free of charge (by donation).

No experience required. All welcome

There will be a 15-20 min guided meditation, followed by a tea break, dhamma talk and Q&A.

Spread the word to interested friends!

(NB: These talks will be ongoing until at least the rains retreat period in July).

10 Likes

Wow, OK. I used to work at the Chicken & Chips on Willoughby Rd. Seconds away.

I should point out that this was almost 30 years ago.

Is there a link available for people who are not in the area?

I’m fairly certain this is “in person” (face to face) only. No online component. There’s always the regular Friday night talk which does have an online option. But maybe @nilushi can confirm this.

2 Likes

Understood.
Thank you.

1 Like

Can you please upload the talk to YouTube?

Thanks Adrian, yes this is an in-person only event at the moment. I think the team may consider making it available online in future, but the intent is to encourage an in-person experience which is very different from listening to a talk online and fosters a dhamma community.

3 Likes

Hi Richard, it’s not being recorded at the moment.

It’s a lovely venue with comfy chairs, aircon/heating and good accoustics and is highly accessible from Central station etc. It has good parking options and is located in a nice hub for nearby restaurants etc if you need to grab dinner. Worth ppl making the trip if you are not too far away.

4 Likes