Bhante Sujato and Metta

Please feel free to add any other Metta videos (or audios) by Bhante Sujato, here on this thread. :heartpulse:

Oh, by the way, this is just the first in a series, you’ll see the other videos when you click on this one.

Here’s a separate thread for Ajahn Brahm metta videos.

13 Likes

An oldie but goodie! Scroll down to #5.

Dharma Talks

2 Likes

(I don’t know about everyone else - but I’m ready for Bhante to come back to Australia to start giving more talks. :grinning:).

6 Likes
  1. Agreed!!!

2. Are you in Oz?? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I wish I was! I’m in the US looking after my dog. :dog: I phrased that poorly, but saying “I’m ready for Bhante to go back to Australia” sounded harsh - like how dare he be in Taiwan!

2 Likes

Not at all!! You’re just one among many who, while feeling mudita for his current situation, misses his presence back amongst the masses!

Oh…by the way…here’s another short session!

The bit on Metta starts at around the 24 minute mark. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not a video but my very favourite: http://santifm.org/santi/downloads/

Click on “Retreats” and then select “2007 Metta Meditation Course”. It’s a ten lessons course he gave during vassa 2007 at Santi Forest Monastery. :heart_eyes:

This course (listening to the recording) changed so much in my life!

8 Likes

I changed the OP…don’t want to miss out on any cool audios!

3 Likes

Unfortunately, it is not recorded properly.

I’m a little confused Sarath… I’m not sure how the section of text you’ve quoted relates to your statement?

Are you referring to the video in the OP?

Thank you, Kay! It’s a great idea to start these metta threads!!

There’s still a 9-day retreat in Jhana Grove from June 2011, but there seem to be not all talks on the BSWA website; I have to enquire this a bit.

EDIT: I found it, here it is: Search : 2011 June | Deeper Dhamma

And there’s this retreat of 2013 in Germany (including German translation): http://www.dhammanet.org/archive/Metta_Retreat_Germany_2013

4 Likes