Buddhadasa vs Hillside interpretation

I’ll tell you in brief my take on morality in my own words & secularly. From this one can figure out what one should & shouldn’t be doing.

I’ve studied many games and in all those games the goal is to win.

To win one must do something valuable to get value which is the win.

Doing valuable things is strategy. The most valuable strategies are the most effective strategies, the most good strategies.

In multiplayer games, there are equilibriums:
In the game rock paper scissors the game is in a game theory optimal equilibrium when everyone mixes it up perfectly.

Rock = ⅓%
Paper = ⅓%
Scissors = ⅓%

A perfectly random strategy is the gto strategy here.

Notice this strategy is

• Unexploitable - The enemies can’t take advantage for not finding an opening. There is no fear.
  • Unexploitative - It is completely without any greed or anger for one is not trying to punish anyone’s mistakes or trying to win more than one’s fair share.
  • It is without delusion - For It is based on true understanding of game theory & It’s mechanics.

Therefore it is very important to get one’s values & win conditions clear as clear can be.

My win condition is a not coming into play of perceived existence and having the taints be removed by attaining that, this is my highest value, and to do this i need to be repelled by all things tied to perceived existence in following the gto path/strategy, the noble 8 fold path.

I don’t think that me and you have the same values & win conditions and so our strategies differ