Cessationists mistake Asaññasattāvāso for Nibbāna

No no, I only adapted my writing to your way of stating that dreamless sleep is somewhat ”dukkha-free” - all those realms that the Buddha mentions in AN truly has no dukkha at all according to him, it is the fact that they will come to an end that makes them dukkha in the first place.

But the actual experience while it lasts involves zero pain/sorrow/suffering - only pleasant and nothing but pleasant. To the point that a disciple can stay the entire duration if they wanted to.

That is why I feel you missed my point and went straight to ”everything and all is dukkha”.

It was the following that sparked everything:

Yet not even the rupa loka inhabitants knew they were impermanent until the Buddha showed up and told them. So when you claim to be able to directly experience this truth of impermanence (including through inference.) in realms that have 0% dukkha during the entire duration there which is immense, I felt the need to ask exactly how? And also what your definition of dukkha is, because unconscioussness certainly isn’t.

That you view jhanas and the corresponding planes of existence as dukkha is something I don’t understand given what the Buddha had to say and the lack of pain/sorrow/lamentation in these planes.

While unconscious states are on the contrary somewhat ”dukkha-free” according to you.

It is a waste of time, this Dhammawheel thread is a prime example:

https://www.dhammawheel.com/viewtopic.php?t=45560