Chrome is rendering text in D&D in Times New Roman?

Hi, I have noticed that recently my Chrome is rendering text in D&D in Times New Roman.

When I type my text I see the same font as in SC but the preview to the right of this box and the published post are both rendered in Times New Roman.

3 Likes

I have the same issue.

[quote=“gnlaera, post:1, topic:4537”]
Hi, I have noticed that recently my Chrome is rendering text in D&D in Times New Roman.
[/quote]Apologies for my ignorance, what is “D&D”?

I assume you are not talking about the popular RPG published by Wizards of the Coast.

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out. Discuss and Discover.

1 Like

Well, that’s horrifying, and I extend my sincere apologies. Hopefully through the power of meditation you will avoid having to go to therapy!

But you are right: I don’t see it because I have the same font set as default on my computer, but my browser, on inspection, reveals that this is a local font. So somehow we’ve stopped delivering fonts here. @blake, can you look into this?

2 Likes

haha! I must admit I started having second thoughts about D&D… no one deserves Times New Roman! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

By the way, note that Times New Roman remains haunting my local experience of D&D! I assume the fonts have not yet been delivered.

3 Likes

I have Skolar Sutta Web on mine, which is correct. But when I start up Firefox I get the default font. I tried to look at the css (I’m sure so have you!) but that did not do anything.

1 Like

In the style sheet, the @font-face rules had been changed to:

font-family:'Skolar Sutta Web', serif;

Which is not valid in @font-face. As is the case with CSS, the browser silently ignores CSS clauses it doesn’t understand.

2 Likes

Thanks for the fix.

1 Like