Discourse 001: A Basic Introduction to Buddhism
By Ven. Watagoda Maggavihari
On Saturday, 03rd of June 2023 at 02:00 p.m. (UTC/GMT)
- 07:00 a.m. (PT/GMT - 7:00)
- 10:00 a.m. (ET/GMT - 4:00)
- 03:00 p.m. (BST/GMT + 01:00)
- 04:00 p.m. (SAST/GMT + 02:00)
- 07:30 p.m. (IST/SLST/GMT + 5:30)
- 08:30 p.m. (MMT/GMT + 6:30)
- 10:00 p.m. (AWST/SST/GMT + 8:00)
Dhammadharaṇī is organising a series of Dhamma talks featuring a host of erudite speakers. These programmes aim to tickle the participants’ intellectual curiosity and understanding in Buddhism. Everyone is welcome regardless of faith and current level of knowledge, to come and investigate the aspects of Buddhist philosophy, psychology and sociology.
Please join and invite your friends to join too.
This will have multiple parallel programmes covering the world’s most widely used languages.
Live Streaming & Recordings -
- YouTube - Live - Discourse 001: A Basic Introduction to Buddhism | Ven. Maggavihari - YouTube | Channel - Dhammadharaṇī - YouTube
- Facebook - Live - Redirecting... | Page - Dhammadharaṇī
For future notifications, please do join by clicking the links below: