Editor needed for book by Bhikkhu Sujato on the Five Aggregates

Hello, I have transcribed and edited a book on the Five Aggregates based on talks by Bhikkhu Sujato. I am looking for someone who is detail oriented to be a final editor for the book before it is published. I have already done most of the work, I have edited and had a few people read over it and it is in pretty good shape. I am looking for someone who can go through it and make sure both the the writing and content are completely polished and ready to be released to the world.

The book is not extraordinarily long, only about 40,000 words. The content is also fairly straightforward and just requires an understanding of Buddhism and familiarity with common Pāli words, but that is about it. No graduate degrees or Pāli fluency required! Though an eye for detail and good writing skills would be great. There is no deadline on the project, but would like someone who has the time available over the next month or month and half.

Please send me a private message if you are interested and we can see if we can work something out. Your help is appreciated.

8 Likes

Still looking for an editor! Let me know if you can help.

2 Likes