Eternalism: rebirth vs reincarnation & individuality vs Self

Here are some links:

My reply:

But my point is that impermanence in itself is not evident and obvious to brahmas, to devas nor to humans who who can recollect countless past lives:

Then we have this part:

And you respond:

And:

Which I of course am not confusing at all since I mention DO several times.

So exactly how is impermanence a thing that is evident and obvious if we take all these factors into account? Impermanence makes it dukkha, but dukkha is not apparent to even the brahma gods. So dukkha in this context is only death and rebirth, and the brahma gods are only forced to say not-self about the experience when it has ended, and is later recollected.

But now we have another problem: eternalists being fully aware that beings roam and wander (through the round of existence), pass away and re-arise - they do not see the suffering from death and rebirth as a problem.

They have neutral feelings to the passing away and re-arising, despite the suffering involved:

If they feel a neutral feeling, they feel it attached.

They’re called an unlearned ordinary person who is attached to rebirth, old age, and death, to sorrow, lamentation, pain, sadness, and distress; who is attached to suffering, I say.

When The Buddha refutes all the eternalist view he says:

Having understood as they really are the origin and the passing away of feelings, their satisfaction, their unsatisfactoriness, and the escape from them, the Tathāgata, bhikkhus, is emancipated through non-clinging.

For a very good reason.

So the past lives of a buddhist were all rebirths of the same individuality?

While the past lives of a non-buddhist meditator were reincarnations of ”Self”?

It is just a play with words…

Isn’t it obvious by now why eternalists even believe in a soul in the first place?