For those who have messed up …

Hey all, I just wanted to send you all some love on this Monday morning! :pray: :heart:

I’ve been going through something this last little while, and I feel like I messed something up. Finally today I’m seeing some daylight. And not a little of that is due to the happy chance that yesterday I got to meet some of my friends at AABCAP—we finished our 2 year module with a graduation ceremony! And I also had the chance to speak with Ajahn Brahm, so that was lovely—I don’t do it enough. Anyway, point being, I realized I’m not alone. And neither are you!

And I’m thinking, how many people are out there going through things a lot more stressful than this? And you don’t always do the right thing, or you’re not sure what the right thing is, and you really want to do the right thing.

Anyway, dhammic and monastically appropriate hugs and love for you all! If you need to, don’t hesitate to talk to someone about it, and even reach out to myself or another friend on this forum.

And I specially wanted to speak to anyone on this forum who I’ve hurt. I know, I can be pretty blunt and unsparing! Sorry about that! I hope you can forgive me.

Not to get all soppy or anything, but have a great day and I hope you can find freedom from whatever afflicts you!

28 Likes