Former Pentagon UFO official: 'We may not be alone'

Former Pentagon UFO official: ‘We may not be alone’

:alien:

:anjal:

2 Likes

Politico published a statement by a former staff member that, “After a while the consensus was we really couldn’t find anything of substance,” …“They produced reams of paperwork. After all of that there was really nothing there that we could find. It all pretty much dissolved from that reason alone—and the interest level was losing steam. We only did it a couple years.”

1 Like

i6jayp-l-600x600902350561_hv6q

1 Like

Anything belonging to the kama & rūpa worlds, should not be of any interest for a Buddhist.
Aliens, if ever aliens there are, are just part of that.
So what?

We already have to deal with lower gods & demons, that do not particularly like us. And also with not so smart humans, dealing with them. Would aliens make a difference?

Let’s get the hell out of there. That what I say.
Fast!
Last chance, humans. Last chance. Hurry up! - it’s getting hot. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I started studying spirituality after seeing official evidence on ETs.

and then I found the Buddha’s teachings.

this is another reason why I like and respect this subject.

from the moment that people are sure that we are not alone in the universe, they will be able to understand and value things related to spirituality and also the teachings of the Buddha.

3 Likes

I have done some amateur astronomy and seen some strange things in the sky…:alien:

Maybe they contacted the Buddha (as in all those sutta) with advanced technology ‘indistinguishable from magic’ to quote Aurther C Clarke. :angel: :smiling_imp:

with metta,

Have you read “Chariots of the Gods”? It was written by Erick von Danish-pastry I think. :yum:

1 Like

I think I have, actually many alien moons ago!