Guided meditation gate to deathless

Here are some guided meditation from Mooji, I followed, they soak you in deepest, effortless absorption and realization of dhamma, beyond words, I read in EBTs and narratives across different Buddhist communities online.

One of the best guided meditations, with profound realization of here and now, equanimity, sati (pure awareness), sampajanna, non-self, impermenance, samatha and vipassana

Guided 1

Guided 2

Guided 3

Guided 4 dedicated to Tich Nhat Han

Unlike any other guideded meditations this is with constant chatter, instructions I was very annoyed initially but then you realize it doesn’t matter, the realization goes deep within.

Could Buddha and his desciples be teaching dhamma this way, is this the deathless Buddha is pointing to? it exactly fits in, definitions of

Svakkhato well shown
Bhagavata the blessed
dhammo dhamma
sanditthiko visible
akaliko immediate, right this moment
ehipassiko inviting
opanayiko conducive
paccattam individually
vedittabbo known
vinnuhi the wise

Request those who respond to go through with open mind (keeping all concepts aside) the full session of any of the meditation links before.

Phew… I didn’t expect this silence, though it’s the way things are :pray:

Atleast some seems to reaffirm here

[MN-118] (SuttaCentral)
This declaration is in cittānupasna it seems pointing to something very special while some meditations can be that powerful you can’t find body, others are full with sensations. Could it be due to the earlier ones lack sati and sampajāno right during moment due to no sensations.

There is no development of mindfulness of breathing for someone who is unmindful and lacks awareness, I say.
Nāhaṁ, bhikkhave, muṭṭhassatissa asampajānassa ānāpānassatiṁ vadāmi.
That’s why at that time a mendicant is meditating by observing an aspect of the mind—keen, aware, and mindful, rid of covetousness and bitterness for the world.
Tasmātiha, bhikkhave, citte cittānupassī tasmiṁ samaye bhikkhu viharati ātāpī sampajāno satimā vineyya loke abhijjhādomanassaṁ.

And mention of gate by Ajahn Sumedho