Introducing Rainbodhi France - A New Chapter of Inclusivity and Compassion

I’m thrilled to share news about Rainbodhi France! We’re creating an inclusive space for Buddhism in the queer community, offering inspiring meditation, enriching teachings, open discussions, and vibrant social events. Our commitment is to provide a safe environment for everyone, regardless of background or language in France.

Click here to get to know;

We welcome individuals of diverse origins, ethnicities, gender identities, sexual orientations, body types, skills, and cultural identities, including refugees.
All events are free
reflecting our dedication to accessibility. Our core values are inclusion, compassion, and wisdom.

Are you are French speaker or stay in France? we invite you to join us, share your wisdom, and contribute to creating a space of acceptance and spiritual growth. And share this dhamma message with your French speaking kalyana friends!
You can write to us; rainbodhi.france@gmail.com

13 Likes

Hi Kaushal,

Welcome to the D&D forum! We hope you enjoy the various resources, FAQs, and previous threads. You can use the search function for topics and keywords you are interested in. Forum guidelines are here: Forum Guidelines. May some of these resources be of assistance along the path.

If you have any questions or need further clarification regarding anything, feel free to contact the moderators by including @moderators in your post or a PM.

Regards,
Danny (on behalf of the moderators)

3 Likes

Dear Danny,

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Great initiative @Metta_Kaushal, and welcome! I am a French speaker :), but I am based in Switzerland. I’ll keep an eye on your events in case I am around. I’d be happy to meet.

6 Likes

Merci, Envoyez-nous un e-mail. Nous garderons votre contact et vous tiendrons au courant des événements ; rainbodhi.france@gmail.com

2 Likes