Is it possible to give away one's lifespan to someone else likely to die at younger age?

Wow very well done sir! Please accept my sautations…I will also do the same for her! Thank you so much respected sir for sharing your own experience!!!:pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Well, I see you’re still super obsessed with influencing other’s kamma, and still believe in that nonsensical fate thing.

You didn’t update here if you taught your girlfriend to do good herself and if she’s actually doing it. And to increase lifespan, might as well donate blood, saving people helps to increase lifespan. Go vegan, buy and release animal life. To meditate on loving kindness itself would generate much greater merit than finding an arahant to give alms.

Also, the kamma power comes from intention, “make her” sounds very forced, try “educating her”.

3 Likes

@Khemarato.bhikkhu
Yes sir you are absolutely right. But I think the very truth of impermanence makes everything possible… Only if we can…it makes every kind of change possible. So i don’t wish to have this existence forever but I wish for atleast maximum allowed by our world (atleast 50-60 years). I am aiming for that. Thank you for your blessings venerable sir! :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

There is this sutta, where the Buddha talked about how to be together with your wife in a future life:

https://suttacentral.net/an4.55/en/sujato#3.1

1 Like

@Khemarato.bhikkhu
Thank you sir I have read that Sutra…and I will apply it!

1 Like