Suicide prevention (UK)
• Speak to family or friends.
• Call 999 or local NHS Mental Health Service
• Go to the Accident and emergency department.
• See your local General Practitioner.
• Call the Samaritans/ local mental health/emergency line.
MIND (UK mental health charity)
Suicidal feelings: https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/types-of-mental-health-problems/suicidal-feelings/#.WQskBLsg_ct
Young people thinking of suicide:
Mental Health Online page:
Please post if you know of similar services in your country.