MN 61 pali missing line of text?

The second paragraph does not have a matching line for the part I put in bold italics.
DPR has the same omission, so it seems to be an error from the CST4 text.

Sace tvaṃ, rāhula, pacca­vek­kha­māno evaṃ jāneyyāsi: ‘yaṃ kho ahaṃ idaṃ vācāya kammaṃ kattukāmo idaṃ me vacīkammaṃ
attab­yābādhā­yapi saṃvatteyya,
parab­yābādhā­yapi saṃvatteyya,
ubhayab­yābādhā­yapi saṃvatteyya–
akusalaṃ idaṃ vacīkammaṃ dukkhudrayaṃ dukkhavipākan’ti, evarūpaṃ te, rāhula, vācāya kammaṃ sasakkaṃ na karaṇīyaṃ.

Sace pana tvaṃ, rāhula, pacca­vek­kha­māno evaṃ jāneyyāsi: ‘yaṃ kho ahaṃ idaṃ vācāya kammaṃ kattukāmo idaṃ me vacīkammaṃ
nevattab­yābādhā­yapi saṃvatteyya,
na parab­yābādhā­yapi saṃvatteyya—
kusalaṃ idaṃ vacīkammaṃ sukhudrayaṃ sukhavipākan’ti, evarūpaṃ te, rāhula, vācāya kammaṃ karaṇīyaṃ.

Hi Frank,

It’s a repetitive sutta, and I’m having trouble identifying the exact passage you mean. Try using SC’s awesome copy feature: Highlight the exact words you are referring to, then open the sidebar and copy the link to selected text, like this: http://suttacentral.net/pi/mn61/5.628-5.647

This should integrate with this discourse platform, but doesn’t work 100% yet. Also, it has only been tested to work on Chrome.

very cool feature! you’re right, works in chrome, firefox wll display the highlighted link, but can’t generate one.

the missing phrase is in the bottom of this highlighted paragraph. i tried to highlight just the phrase in chrome but it produced teh paragraph

Yeah, it’s not working yet in Discourse, unfortunately, so I can’t see the link. To get the link to display, you can format it as preformatted text, using either backticks, or just the formatting options.