As we are working on an improved backend data structure, I wanted to make a list in one place of specific issues with the navigation that we can fix at this time. In no particular order.
- In /ps, ps 2.7.1 appears as a parallel of the Dhammacakka, it is out of place in hierarchy here.
- In /kd, the first three entries likewise appear out of place.
- In the Tibetan texts, we should remove the “critical edition” category, and scratch peking. Main ref system should be Derge, peking and critical editions can be vol/page.
- In Sanskrit Suttas, we inconsistently use “Other Fragments” in menu, and “Sanskrit Fragments” in ID. Neither is useful or accurate, as many of these texts are quite large and complete. I would suggest “Sanskrit Miscellaneous”. And it should be at the top of the menu, as it is by far the most important section of the Sanskrit texts.
- The bracketed (Parivara) menu entries in Pali Vinaya should be reconciled with the main Parivara entry. Note that the comparable menu entry under Mahasanghika Khandhaka is in fact correct; this is because the parallels are organized in terms of Khandhakas, but these are not actually found in the Mahasanghika Vinaya.