Pali sutta treasure hunt

I wanted to leave the “We’re live!” post for the all the due :clap:s   :fireworks:s   :tada:s   :balloon:s and, of course, :heartpulse:s rightly due to the incredible dev team and for general celebration of something awesome happening.

Secondly, I thought I would hold off on the little feedback details for just a moment to allow room for partaking in a congratulatory banana (and for any more pressing matters).

Buuuuut… I was so tickled I just had to ask… where have you folks hidden the Pali texts for (at least - haven’t checked anything outside of AN) AN10 & AN11? :smiley:

Eg. if I want to have a look at the Pali AN10.176, I don’t see any Mahāsaṅgīti option.

Again, my checking is limited to the most speedy of scans, but the Pali texts don’t seem to be offered for the whole of AN10 & 11.

3 Likes

Well spotted! Yes, we are still working on this. The pootle-files for AN and SN are not all there yet and also some of Bhante Sujato’s translations are still missing. We are also still working on the different number systems.

2 Likes

Thanks!

(Beyond URL manipulation) how does one actually navigate to that following your link, I get:

But arriving at home, and clicking on most things only gives me:

I can’t figure out the click path to get to the index.

For extra bonus fun you might notice the small styling misalignment in Firefox (I notice it happens the first time I come to the site, but then corrects itself once I click on another tab.

1 Like

I must admit I found this a bit difficult myself. The Indexes are only accessible via the link on the homepage itself (at the bottom, under the last picture).

4 Likes

Ah! Thanks for pointing that out.

1 Like

Based on the proofreader’s progress, we should have all these done in a week or so.

4 Likes

I would love to see the indexes linked in the drop down. Loving it regardless.

Fantastic work everyone!

3 Likes

I would too actually. I think they are very helpful. @Sujato?

1 Like