Seeking Information on Diploma in Buddhist Studies (DBS) Program

Dear Stta Central Members,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Kaushal Ranasinghe, and I am reaching out to the community in the hope of gathering information from individuals who may have experience with the Diploma in Buddhist Studies (DBS) 2-year program offered jointly by the Department of Pali and Buddhist Studies at the University of Kelaniya and Right Mindful Training Academy.

I am particularly interested in pursuing this program as I am eager to delve deeper into Buddhism in a scholarly manner. If any of you have enrolled in or completed the DBS program, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share your experiences and insights. Your recommendations and feedback would be invaluable to me as I consider undertaking this educational journey.

Learning from the first-hand experiences of fellow practitioners will undoubtedly assist me in making an informed decision, and I am thankful for any guidance you can provide.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message, and I look forward to hearing from those who can share their experiences.

Avec metta
Kaushal

1 Like