Sutta Nipata published!

Thank you for completing this Bhante. I will enjoy revisiting your lectures on the Eights with your translations to hand. :pray:

@johnk: did you have advance warning of this news when you chose the text for HeartInsight this weekend?

@HongDa, fyi, I’ve had no trouble loading in any mode on my macbook, ipad or iphone with either Safari or Chrome (all latest versions).

1 Like

Thank you for feedback :slight_smile:
I will check again in detail.

2 Likes

@HongDa @sujato

Chrome is now loading the Pali on my mac :anjal:

2 Likes

I apologize if this question has been asked before, but is there a way to download the suttas (Ajahn Sujato translations) as one epub or pdf file?
With metta,
David

1 Like

Typo found in Snp 4.3:

“while other speak set on truth.”

…should be:

“while others speak set on truth.”

PS: I read this sutta out in my recent Dhamma Talk here (Fast forward in 15:39):

Oops, thanks!

Nice! :pray:

Not yet. We had an automatic publication flow on SuttaCentral, but it is currently broken pending upgrades. This is our major project for the immediate future.

2 Likes

While you’re in that code, perhaps chat with @Snowbird about improving the book design? :crossed_fingers: :smile_cat:

Well, any suggestions at this point are welcome, the project is defined here:

It is still in the formative stages, and not all these issues are fleshed out or consistent, but that’ll give an idea where we’re headed.

1 Like

Mazel tov!!!

What a profoundly meaningful contribution to making the Dhamma more understandable and widespread!

Thank you.

1 Like