The latest version of SuttaCentral is updated today.
The front-end update is as follows:
- Use “linear progress bar” instead of three dots.
- Use HTML custom data attributes for counters, etc.
- Fixed: image link in copyright says undefined.
- Fixed: ToC on legacy texts does not take you to the proper heading.
- Translate relevant name files for Vinaya.
- Ref in Indexes is
- Fix spacing in help for lookup.
- Variant readings sidenote for root texts.
- Fixed: Breadcrumbs in some SN texts are buggy.
- Fixed: Pali texts (and other root texts?) are not showing in search results.
- Fixed: CPED language is often incorrect in search results.
- Fix underline on firefox.
- Use English as the default dictionary if none available in the user language.
- Improve cache-busting for new versions.
The back end update is as follows:
- Fix error message for Bilara: ValueError: Structure of html is not body > article.
If you find any problems in use, please give me feedback in time, thank you